Saturday, December 31, 2011

My 2011

What a year 2011 has been for me.  How can even describe it?  There are just sot has happened me  may ways in which I can be thankful for in these past 12 months.

I didn't think that it would end up this well, but I know that I can be thankful for what I have been given.  

There are too many things that have happened to me this year that I can't even try to list them all, I just know that I have been blessed over this past year, and I have God to thank for that.

So 2011, thanks for a great year.  2012 you have much to live up to. :-) Until Next year!

2 comments:

Travis said...

I have you to be thankful for in 2011 and I am going to do my best to make 2012 better for us;-) I love you!

Erin.J.S said...

while 2012 has much to live up to, I have the confidence that it will rise to the challenge. :-)