Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Smile on my Face

Now that the semester is over I have come to realize how stressed these past few weeks have been. I thought that people were crazy, because they were acting as if I was stressed.  Ha, funny how I couldn't even see it.

But now that I am done, I realize how nice it is to have time, time that I can spend with my family and friends.  Get things done that I have been wanting to get done for some time.

So maybe what we are supposed to do, is always leave some time in the week for ourselves, and to de-stress our own lives, even if we think that we don't have time.  All could really take is 15 minutes or a half an hour to come back to reality and not have the simple things, such as school, control our lives and our happiness

1 comment:

Travis said...

Good thinking babe!