Friday, December 2, 2011

Let go and Let God

Sometimes in life, nothing seems to want to go your way.  With every turn you make, it feels as if each one was a bad choice, or you reacted to new the wrong way.  Sometimes maybe everything seems to go the wrong way, so we are each reminded that we aren't alone in our life journey. And sometimes we have to put our faith in that, because we don't know where we are going to end up, but God does.

So when you are having a bad day/week/month just remember that sometimes we need to let go of the paths that we think are right and let God guide us down the paths that we are meant to take

4 comments:

Travis said...

I am sorry that you are having a bad day/week/month babe. I am trying to make you happy and keep you sane as much as possible. I love you so much and will always be here for you in times of need. God also here for you and He loves you too:-)

Love,

Travis

P.S. Don't frown when you are sad because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

P.S.S. I am the person who is fell in love with your smile!

Erin.J.S said...

:-) thanks for making me smile!

Diana said...

I think God is using you to tell me what I need to hear. Thanks. =)

Erin.J.S said...

I'm glad Diana!