Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Horizon coming closer

The second week of school has started and I have been looking at my class syllabus, looking to see what  this semester is going to entail. Then it hit me. Four pieces of paper is all that stands between me and graduation.

Four calenders, four professors, four room, five textbooks (lucky me one class has two...), four groups, and such.

Those little numbers make it daunting.  Daunting in a good way. It is just so weird to think that four years ago I was just thinking about graduating from High School, and now I am in my senior year at school and looking forward to the future.  How crazy awesome life can be.

Enjoy the moments that you have.  Cherish each second.  Love to the tips of your fingers, and strive to your highers potential. :-)

2 comments:

Diana said...

Love that "love to the tips of your fingers". Enjoy your last few months before being a real adult in the real world. =)

Travis said...

I cherish every second now that I have you in my life:-)

I love you!!