Thursday, April 26, 2012

time is flying!

Today I had my very last day of class as a college undergrad.  It is weird to think that I'm not really going to be there really anymore.  My school has been with me for four years now, and I feel like it really has become a part of me.

The crazy thing is that I never expected that to happen.  I never thought that I would love my university.  But somewhere I stopped trying to hate it, and I really began to enjoy my time there. I have met some of the best people that are now some of my close dear friends and I wouldn't want my life any other way.

It is amazing on how a life can change just with choosing what university to go to.

I have been blessed, and I have met some great people.

But now it is time to stop, hang up my coat, and move on.  Because the sun is setting on this chapter of my life. While there is darkness after a sunset, there is also a sun rise on a new day

No comments: