Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Change

Well I graduated a week ago and I can't believe that I should be here already.  I think that I am horrible with change and I hate when everything changes at once.  But I think when anyone has to go through that we all have a road sign that tells us that we should be expecting it


Now wouldn't that just be helpful to have that sign. Now I know that if I had the time to reflect upon what was all going on in my life I would be able to understand that change was going to be coming.  But Because I was so busy with school and projects, I didn't have time to reflect upon what was actually coming in my life.

I am a college graduate, how did they let that happen? I should still be a freshman that doesn't know my way around the campus and still gets buildings confused (well when they change building names that does get confusing as well).  But I don't know how four years have gone by already and it is time for me to let go.

Albert Einstein says:

Life is like riding a bicycle - in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving.” 


We have to know when it is time to turn the page and begin a new chapter of our lives.  While that sounds exciting, it also brings about the fact that everything that I have had these past four years I have to let go of and only take what I have learned from those experiences.  I know I shouldn't be afraid because I know that I am going to be guided, but it is the whole letting go that I need to do.


I know that deep down I am looking forward to this new chapter of my life, because I know that there will be exciting things that are going to be headed my way.  I know that if this was a book, it would make for a very good chapter.  But it is really only going to get better from here and I can't wait.  I know that with God's guidance and with my family and friends this is going to be a new chapter.

So let the page turn, and shall I never look back in regret. For this new chapter is going to be one for the story books!  :-) 


2 comments:

diana said...

Change is good!! I had a hard time with the post-college transition. You'll end up where you are supposed to. Praying for you!

Unknown said...

Thanks! Prayers are always accepted!! :-)