Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Holy Week

This is the week when so many of us are reminded how blessed, and how loved we really are.  By His wounds we are healed.

Every year for the past seven or eight years of so I have had the same song in my head during this time each year.  It is a song that my 8th grade choir sang during Holy Week.  It is calls "Face the Cross" and it is about how we have to look at the cross and never turn away from it.

In my head, driving in my car, when I am doing homework it is in my head.  It is just one of those things that have stuck with me over the years that I don't think that I will ever be able to get out of my head. Finding this song on line is a  chore in itself. Because I guess it isn't a common song to have.  But I have found it, (Here) for your listening pleasure. It is just so awesome, now it didn't sound this good when my choir sang it, because let's face it, we we 8th graders.

Today is just Wednesday, and the week is only going to get better. Because let's face it, this is the best week in the church! So have a blessed and happy Holy Week :-)

No comments: