Thursday, May 30, 2013

My new Favorite Thing

Summertime in Indiana brings about one thing, a VERY hot car by the end of the work day.  It doesn't help that I also have leather seats, so it makes it feel even warmer.  Recently I have been making the mistake in leaving my water bottle in the car, so by the end of the day, I have water that is about to boil.

my water bottle in the morning before work
So I have finally decided to use that to my advantage.  One morning last week I decided to put a tea bag and some sugar (not a fan of unsweetened tea) and leave it in my car all day.  So by the end of the day, I have a nice bottle of sweet tea for my drive home.  If I am thinking about it I also try to grab some ice cubes from the work freezer before I leave for work.  

Sweet tea by the time I leave for work!
Even if I forget the ice cubes, warm sweet tea is always better than warm water in my opinion.  Try it out if you have a warm car this summer, you will never regret leaving your water bottle in the sun again!


2 comments:

diana said...

I LOVE this idea!

Unknown said...

I was so excited when it came to my mind!