Monday, May 20, 2013

7 weeks!

How is it possible that in 7 weeks that my last name will be Heckber?  (maybe not on all of my legal things, but I think that you know what I mean).  How has that date gotten so close?

Our home that needs me to organize it :-)
Travis and I had our final meeting with Fr. Tom last Friday and have things falling into place, items are being crossed off my list (slowly it feels, but little by little). People keep asking me how wedding planning is coming along, I say that plans are coming.  But really it is only one day...



That is what I keep telling myself when planning doesn't go according to plan.  Because I know that it is just going to be the beginning, Right now I think more about getting the house organized, and thinking ahead.

Yes, I am excited about the wedding, how can you not when I get to stand up  with my best friend and greatest blessing in front of my family and friends.  How could you not?  It is just staying sane until then, because this one day requires almost too much planning.

So the countdown begins: 47 Days to go!


1 comment:

diana said...

So exciting!! How the one day goes doesn't matter so much in the grand scheme of things but it is still a really fun day. =)