Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Learning from my Past to Improve the Future

So it has almost been a yer already that I traveled across the pond and went to Spain. But I still find myself reflecting upon that trip every once in awhile.  I think that I have taken more from that trip since I have been back than I really did while I was there.  Sometimes I have to remind myself that I was actually in Spain, and France.
Lourdes, France

But thinking about where I have been, makes me realize how much has really changed in the past few years.  I wouldn't change anything really because even though there have been lows, I have also found that it was through those lows that I have gone to different heights from those lows.

So I guess what I want to say is that: If you have been a part of my past, thank you for being a part of my life.  I would not be the person that I am today without you.  If you are a part of my present thanks for sticking with me through the ups and downs (or you have to because we are related by blood.... ;-).....) and to those who are going to be a part of my future, I'm praying that God will use me to help you and that you will help me.

Blessings :-)

1 comment: