Sunday, February 26, 2012

question for the day

So today I was trying to organize my scrapbook stuff and I was going through my old planners.  One one of the days I have this written on it: What would you do if you weren't afraid?

This was written over a year and a half ago, and I think that it is always a great thing to ask yourself. But what is really holding us back from what we want to do with our lives?  Fear is usually what we hold back, we just need to remember that we should not let fear hold us back.

So just remember don't let fear hold us back.  So you would never have to ask yourself what would have you done, if something wasn't holding us back.

2 comments:

Travis said...

I gave up on fearing rejection the first time I kissed you. I remember it like it was yesterday.

I love you,

Forever Yours

Erin.J.S said...

You'll never have to feel rejection ever again :-)

and that is a promise