Wednesday, March 7, 2012

When did my Future start

Life has been crazy.  But I don't think that I could have it any other way.  Recently there have been more and more moments that have made me realize how close my future is.  I know that sounds stupid, but for the past 16+ years I have been in school and in those years I have been asked what I wanted to do when I grew up.

Well now just 63 days away from the moment when I 'grow up'.  This moment is coming, and luckily have have someone to keep me level headed.  :-)  But now is time to get realistic, now is the time to realize that my forever is starting and now it isn't just something that is in a future date.

I graduate in 63 days! only 63 days! while there are many school projects that I have to get done in those days, that isn't what I want to concentrate upon. I love where my life is going.  and I know that God is going to be the co-writer of my life.  I just know that He has a great story planned for me!

2 comments:

Travis said...

Babe,

I will do my best to keep you level headed and I will love you forever. Thank you for always being there for me and for guarding my heart.

I love you,

Your heart's guardian

Erin.J.S said...

:-) Thank you for guarding my heart. and Thank you for allowing me to guard yours. I love you!